Friday, August 1, 2008

Growing up

Kena really kind of forced us to grow up a little bit. Now we spend most of our time at home watching her and laughing. It has been real nice living so close to Mike's parents. They have helped a lot with Kena the last two years. I do wish that I could see my family more in Utah. Kena and I just went to Utah this summer and spent 2 weeks there. She had so much fun and still talks about her PaPa and CeCe all the time. We go through the pictures on my phone everyday, because she wants to see O, Elle, Shea, GiGi, and Finners.

2 comments:

Amber Ferran said...

So happy you're blogging now! :) About time Teri. I miss you & love your guts!

Helen Thomas Robson said...

yeah T, You got a blog going. i am so impressed that you have all the extra fun things on it too. With the pics and the music. Im so impressed that you figured it all out. I love your background paper too. Way Cute.

Gigi misses all of you guys too. It was so fun in Utah. I can't wait until the time when we can come and see you guys all the time. We miss and love you tons.
helz