Sunday, October 5, 2008

Crazy Kena

This is Kena's Halloween costum this year. "I GOT A BASKET ON MY HEAD AND I'M CRAZY, SO GIVE ME SOME CANDY!!! " LOL

Usually on Friday nights we are at a football game, but this last Friday we didn't have one. So Kena was our entertainment.

I just got my hair done and when I came home Kena said, "AH mamma you look cute!" Then she told me we needed to take a pitcture. She is so sweet!



Doesn't this face look like it should be on the cover of Parent's magazine...LOL. I entered Kena in a contest to be on the cover of Parent's magazine. Go to the website and vote for her. The bear she is holding is her toy of the week. She calls him BEAR!


1 comment:

TheTandyFamily said...

TERI, TERI, TERI THOMAS!!! What is up?!? Like you said in your comment - which was totally weak by the way :) - it has been forever! Seems like everyone else has ran into you though; I can't help but think that maybe it was intentional :) I can't believe that you are a math teacher. (Did you ever go to math in high school? Yah, that's right - sucks to be you!!!)

What math do you teach? I'm sure that it must be cool to work at the same place as your hubby, but I doubt that he really is your boss. You guys have a beautiful daughter. Sometimes, I still don't believe that I am a dad. It's crazy, but I totally love it! How funny that my girls have such close names to Kellie's. I ran into her at Cafe Rio a while back.

I still keep up with Big B and Justin, but that's about it. We had our ten year reunion this last summer, and it was totally weird to see everybody again; especially since I was such a Kibyah back in high school.

California is fun, except that I am always studying in the library or at my home office. I really do like law school though. It's fun to debate all the issues. I’m sure that you are surprised that I even made it past high school…

I'm glad that you are doing well. It was fun to hear from you. Please tell all of your family howdy for me.

P.S. My little girl Ellie totally wants Kena's Dora slippers!