Sunday, June 14, 2009

Robson's visit Texas

I had Helen's kids for the week end and found out what it would be like to have twins and a one year old.
Santi loves to climb things. He was such a treat. This was the first time I had seen Santi and he was a perfect little angel.

Gigi was throwing a fit so I was making fun of her and right after this pic she slapped me on the face. Oh and you know that I did not put up with that one little bit. To the corner she went! She said she was sorry when she was done and gave me a kiss on my cheek. TT don't play that!!!!

Sweet little Angel. He is so tiny you would never believe that he is 11 months old.

The girls had a blast in Kena's pool. Gigi doesn't like getting her face wet, but after Kena splashed her over ten times she got over it.

These two have a love hate relationship, but when Gigi left Kena kept asking where she was. She misses her new best bud GiGi.

1 comment:

Helen Thomas Robson said...

we had so much fun...we all miss u guys so much. i loved looking at the shots i will send u the seagull ones. those were the best.

love u
helz