Saturday, July 11, 2009

Port O'Connor July 09

We always go to Port O'Connor every year during the 4th or July. This year my friend Nichelle and the gang came to hang out. We had so much fun!!!! I can't wait for them to come and visit again.

Kena and Nichelle are riding on the front of the boat....and I am actually driving this boat by myself. I was so nervous. It is so different driving a boat in the bay then in the lake. But I did it and only crashed it when I was pulling into dock it.
Eric and Nichelle on Sunday beach.

Eric and Mike right after I crashed the other boat.

Nichelle, Me, Kena, and Lauren...we are holding crawfish. We had a sea food boil with crawfish, shrimp, lobster, crab, sausage, potatoes, and corn. It was so good!!!!

Chelle and T. Don't we look beautiful with out our make up.

No comments: