Friday, October 16, 2009

I miss my friend Terra!

My friend Terra died in her sleep a few months back and we still don't know what caused it. We miss her so much and I just wanted to post some pics of her. She was an amazing woman and I wish I could be half the woman that she was. The song playing is called, Sissy's Song by Alan Jackson. Terra asked her husband to play this song at her funeral if she were to die only 2 weeks before her death. It is almost like her spirit new it was coming. It has been hard for her family and friends to except that she is really gone. But I know that she is in heaven with God and Jesus watching over all of her loved ones.
The rest of the songs remind me of her.
Love you Terra and miss you!
Terra and me at Norman's Bday!

Kaci and Terra giving kisses to the camera.

Terra and Me on my birthday at the beach in POC.

All of us at Kaci's bday party last year.

Terra and Kena on Halloween.

2 comments:

Kaci Allen said...

I feel your pain. Not a day goes by that my heart doesn't ache missing her. She was the greatest person I've ever known and my best friend. Thank you so much for sharing your memories because that's all we have of her to hold onto~

Amber Ferran said...

I am so sorry about your friend! How awful to not understand why it happened, but yes, so comforting to know she is in Heaven.