Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Kena's First Day of Pre School

Kena was so excited to go to school that she woke up at 4:30am that morning. She did really good when we got there and she didn't even cry. But when she had to get on the bus to go to day care... she cried and asked for her mommy. On day 2 I tried dropping her off, but that didn't go to well. I dropped her off at the drop off area and she got confussed and stood there with her backpack in her hands crying at my car as I drove off. It was so sad. When I picked her up she told me that school was a lot better that day. Today when I took her in to her class she didn't want to stay there by herself and she cried when I left. I am sure she will get used to it, but it is always sad for a mother to see her little girl so sad!




No comments: