Thursday, August 6, 2009

Back from Utah...had a blast!!!

I miss the mountains so much! My friend Kaci and her daughter Paige came to Utah with me and they couldn't believe how big they were. You forget when you grew up around them.
Me, Kaci, my sisters and my cousins...shopping in Park City. That bear was so hot...it hurt my hand when I touched it. OUCH!
Bridel Veil Falls was Kaci's favorit part of the trip. We stop to look at it on our way to the Prove river to float with Brian Myers. Now that is a whole other story. Kaci got knocked out of her tube and then the tree hit my sister Helen and then it knocked my brother in law Rusty in the water. It was pretty scary...I thought for sure somebody was hurt. But we were all fine. I have to laugh about it now. Who gets hurt floating the provo river? Oh ya I don't remember it being that cold...I thought I was going to freeze to death. It was misserable!!!

This is Paige and my nephew Shae

Kaci and Paige on the way to the Alpine Slide. The roller coaster ride was the best. I took Kena on both and she loved it!!!!


No comments: