Sunday, August 30, 2009

Kena's 3rd Birthday!

Kena had a puppy party!!! We painted all the kids faces and turned them into puppy's. Then we made dog collars, and put on dog tattoos. They had so much fun. My favorite part was when we went out side and all the kids got to pretend to be puppy's for treats. I would tell them to speak and they all started barking...it was so cute!

This is my nephew Preston...he was so good at being a puppy.

Kena and her puppy cake. I took a pic of her dogs to the bakery and they put it on the cake. She was so excited when she saw it. She wanted to eat their faces...so we cut out their eyes so she could eat them. I know that is kind of creepy.

This is Kena and Peyton eating hot dogs.


Kena is a dalmatian with black and pick spots!

Here I am putting on the puppy face. She started crying and all the make up came off. So we fixed it the best we could.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww! She is so stinkin cute!!